Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Gremlin script emblmes NOS

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Gremlin script emblmes NOS

Eddie,
 The person was looking for block letter emblems. I am hi bidder on the script emblems. I have been watching them for a while now.
 Davis

Eddie Stakes <eddiestakes@xxxx> wrote:
Someone was asking about these a week or so ago, here is a pair with no bids
of NOS Gremlin "script" emblems on ebay, the seller is Mary Knapp, real nice
lady to do business with too:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2457931729&category=42606
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX