Re: Orange County Choppers

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, themixtoo@xxxx wrote:
> Doc, I couldn't agree with you more. These guys are supposed to be role
> models? I would never treat my son or my employees like Paul Sr. does. And I have
> owned my own buisness in the past. And I can't believe those 'deadlines' they
> impose on their projects. Get Real Allready! 'The
> Mix'

I agree on the insane deadlines on these projects. Nothing built from the ground up is without some sort of problem. Especially when you have to deal with outside venders like they do for custom wheels, engines, chrome plateing and painted parts. Sr. talks to the venders almost like he does to his son like he is their only customer and he want's his stuff NOW. Their is another show on I forget the name of it where Boyd Coddington builds one of cars or should I say his shop does and he prances around flapping his mouth like Sr. does. Even Jesse James on the Monster Garage seems to have an additude lately. If it wasen't for the workers these 3 twit's wouldn't be who they think they are.
"Doc"