Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Mikey's Poor Matador

From: "amc74hornet" <amc74hornet@xxxx>
Date: 2004/02/05 Thu AM 04:48:19 EST
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Mikey's Poor Matador

Yeah Mikey could F$#@ up a cup of coffee!
Bart
I agree with Bart, I fear for the Matador's saftey with Mikey. I am sorry to say this and I hope I don't offend anyone as I have known more people like Mikey in my life than I care to remember and the only way to describe him is to say "the best part of him ran down his old mans leg" Sorry again if I offended anyone.
"Doc"