Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Matador used in Ad - Orange County choppers etc.

From: "Brien Tourville" <hh7x@xxxx>
Date: 2004/02/05 Thu AM 03:50:44 EST
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Matador used in Ad - Orange County choppers etc.

Yeeaah but fast Paul Jr. is scooterin around in a Prowler 'more like a glorified tally wacker extention'kinda takes away of their true to the game tough guy chopper image.
Bart
Orange County Choppers
Montgomery , New York

I've met the Tutles a few times - their shop
is down the street from my best chum Chris'
Restaurant : Camillos' at the Crossroads .

Paul Sr. et al do lunch and dinners there
quite a lot .

I had my Kammback photoed by the Discovery
Crew during a shoot there - it was parked infront .

The crew are regulars when they are in town .

Paul Jr. purchased a leftover Prowler last year -
brought it by the Restaurant one evening -
low on Tire Pressure - we topped it off from
our MC air compressor - talked about chrome
flash rusting in Florida & chrome sealants .

At the time - talked on different approaches
to more power for the Prowler - I like turbos -
he mentioned NOS .

The new Choppers Discovery segment shows
the installation of the NOS kit at their shop .

These guys are for real - ......... went by their
shop one afternoon - just good guys working
like they always do.........

    Brien.
NEW YORK