Re: Crushed oil pan!!!, and what rearend do I have?

Re: Crushed oil pan!!!, and what rearend do I have?

Ok its AMC 20 so does that mean its the same width as the cj amc 20's?
Has anyone ever used a 1 piece axle kit on the amc 20 in the cars?

I realize the bolt pattern is differant but most places can drill the
4.5" bolt pattern.

This is only if the model 20 axles are the same as cj's.

Do the 2 piece shafts have a tendancy to shear in a car application?
I know they shear in the jeep application but most guys break them by
running big tires for offroading.