Carpet Question

I just need a molded front carpet for my yellow Hornet but all I see is sets. Does anyone make just a front? With the 12 point cage and no rear seat I bought 4 yards of black loop carpet and did all but the front myself. I even hand stitched the edgeing on all the curved parts and had the upholstery shop do all the straight runs with a machine. I got lazy now and due to poor health I figure i'd just drop a molded front carpet in. What I have left out of the 4 yards I will make the rear hatch area carpet for the new orange Hornet since I am turning that interior from tan to black. The orange car I will just buy the regular set for.
"Doc"