Heat Wave Today

Today it is supposed to be 35 degrees, it is the first time it will be above freezing in a week. Tomorrow it is supposed to be 39 but we will start the day with snow and then it will turn to freezing rain and then to rain. They didn't say anything about acumulation or anything but it will be a mess when the roads freeze at night. Then we get a break and start the whole thing over friday again.
I guess I will head out to the auto parts store while I still can today and pick me up some primer to contiue working on my dashboard parts. I am working on the glove box surround part right now. Today is Ground Hog Day and it looks like we will get another 6 weeks of winter here.
"Doc"