Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Finally Got the darn A/C compressor off!

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Finally Got the darn A/C compressor off!

If youstart selling engine parts. I might me interested in the exhaust/intake manifold. Depending if it has the pollution junk on it or not.  I thinking about putting an older one on mine so I can get rid of all the emission holes.
Terry