hard to find gremlin parts?

Man, gremlin parts are scarce. LOL!!!
Anyway heres a list of stuff I cannot find.

Where can I get new window seals, door seals, and rear hatch seal?
I need new rear side marker lights. Where can I get those.

My rear hatch lock mechinsim is trashed. Can I get a new one?

I presume no one makes factory style seat covers? Or do I need to pay
through the nose to get them replaced. I have factory buckets but
they are ripped. My rear seat is good but dry carcks when weight is
put on it.

Any chance a Jeep Wiring harness will work on my 74.

And the Big questions.
What year hood and fenders fit my 1974.

And of course, thanks again for all your guys/gals help.