Re: 1:18 scale gremlins

I do not own an AMC. In fact, I do not own ANY old cars at this
time, though I would like to once again in the future. My AMC
connections are as follows: In Minneapolis the 70's, my dad's
cousin used to drive me around in his '72 Gremlin - I always thought
it was such a cool car. And when I was a teen in Las Vegas, my
friend's dad worked for Avis in the early '80's, and he always had a
shiny new Concord to drive us around in. It felt so solid!

Now that I am in CA and trying to buy a house before they all cost
$1M (they are 1/2way there now - don't laugh) money/room for a
project doesn't really exist. And after watching Barrett-Jackson
last week, I know that the Hemi '67 Coronet of my dreams will soon
cost as much as my first house in NV. Now Machines, SC's and AMX's
can MORE than hold there own against anything the big three have put
out, but cost WAYYYYYY less. Plus there is the 'dare to be
different' factor. SO...when I CAN finally buy a project, it just
may be an AMC. And if I DO decide to someday buy an AMC, then why
not make friends with people who can help?

Now you may have seen my other post about wheter or not AMC's are
Mopars. I plan on being in Las Vegas in March for the 'Mopars at
the Strip' event (www.moparsatthestrip.com). Anybody out there plan
on bringing any AMC's out there?

OK - I rambled on long enough. Gotta get my rest for my day of
sloth and gluttony (2 of the 7 deadly sins) in front of the tube
tomorrow, wishing my Vikes were there (envy - that's 3).

Best regards,

RL