Finally Got the darn A/C compressor off!

Finally Got the darn A/C compressor off!

I had to use the torque wrench and take the entire plate that it was
bolted to off the manifold, but it finally came off! If I am going to
save these pieces for whatever reason, I suppose I should not only
keep this plate but also the metal brace that runs from the 3rd
manifold bolt to the top of the compressor also? What about the front
metal piece that bolts to the front of the block and joins to the
front of the compressor? Other things I removed today were interior
pieces - visors, door sill plates, and the black plastic door sill
liners that cover the door seam under the aluminum plates. The visors
cleaned up nicely. I photographed the interior so that I can have a
reminder of where things go back later. I am considering taking out
the large A/C vent system that is bolted under the dash. It doesn't
look too hard to remove. I am now looking at the doors and trying to
figure out how to get them off so that I can start sanding the rust
and see what kind of bad (or good) shape they are in. -Lu-