Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Gremlin Emblems Needed

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Gremlin Emblems Needed

I might have some you can have for free. i just gotta find em in my 100 boxes of stuff.
 Davis

lumina333 <lumina3@xxxx> wrote:
Does anyone have a pair of Gremlin body emblems in very good
condition that they would be willing to part with? I need a couple of
these that are the block type script used in 1974 models, not the
older stretched out style of font. Please email me with your price.
Thanks!