Re: [BaadAssGremlins] are AMC's really Mopars???

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] are AMC's really Mopars???

If I remember correctly, the main reason for Chrysler buying AMC was to get there hands on the JEEP. Sadly, they couldn't care less about the others.

I guess it will be up to enthusiast like us to keep the interest in AMC going strong.

Rick