Re: 1:18 scale gremlins

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, twa1950@xxxx wrote:
> While I would rather have a 77-78 I would take any year, any size if the price wasn't too high. We drew names at work for Christmas presents and the guy who got mind said he looked all over the place for a model of a Gremlin. I said yea and you didn't find one. I remember in 70 or 71 building one for a girl I was dating. She loved them when they first came out. I think I will call her up and see if I can get it back. After 30 years I am sure it went the way of most real ones in the jaws of the crusher.
> Terry

Gremlins models are still available on eBay. I have bought 3 built ones in the last year. A partially built funny car, a stripped stock one missing some parts and just last month a decent complete restorable built one. The last one cost me 38$ includeing shipping. Unbuilt kits are running around 60-80$ + shipping to rich for my blood. I got my eye on another fair built one missing parts, that will give me the parts I need.
"Doc"