Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: 1:18 scale gremlins

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: 1:18 scale gremlins

In a message dated 1/29/2004 12:55:58 PM Central Standard Time, eddiestakes@xxxx writes:

I'm trying to get Playing Mantis to do a Gremlin, a 1974-76 has a better
than average chance as a diecast 1:64th scale. Zero chance on the 77-78, and
low chance on the 70-73. If I hear of anything, will let ya'll know, along
with other forums and national AMC rags

How long does it usually take to go from concept to final production?

Also........I got the package. Thanks.

Rick