Re: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Suggestions

Another suggestion is those HUGE Rubbermaid containers i have like 4 of em filled with my go fast goodies sitting in the floorboard of my grem.You may wanna drill holes in the bottum of em so no water can stand especially if you havta store your greml9in outside in the elements'which i have had to do several #%$#^ times >:(
Bart

One thing that I found for low cost storage, are metal
office desk, the type that you sit in the middle and
they have draws on both sides.  What I do is remove
the top and stack the two side sections with the draws
on top of each other.  The combined height is about
the same as a file cabinet, which I also use for
storage.  I pick-up a five of these desks at a surplus
auction a few years ago for a few bucks each.  The
hardware on these draws, both the desks and the file
cabinets and heavy duty and designed to take a lot of
weight.
As for rusty old bolts, I think that everybody needs
one of these.
http://www.eastwoodco.com/itemdy01.asp?T1=13202&Dep_Key1=mfb

Ed