Re: [BaadAssGremlins] keep the 904 or get a th400? or 727?

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] keep the 904 or get a th400? or 727?

Bart,  I just used the lakewood bellhousing problem as an example of what might happen. And yes, I stillhave it but I did modify it a little bit. Like open an inspection plate cut-out in the bottom of it. Now it's like my 2-piece R-C scattershield on the sbc Gremmie.             'The Mix'