Re: [BaadAssGremlins] keep the 904 or get a th400? or 727?

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] keep the 904 or get a th400? or 727?

Just a thought for everybody.  One of our club members up here in Cleveland has a 401 Gremmie with a Turbo400. He reminded me that even though the trans is good and bolts to the 401, it took quite a bit of firewall modification to get that thing in a Gremlin, I know about that because as I installed the 360 in 'The Mix' 2 yearsago. I thought I could use the Lakewood scattershield bellhousing from thedonor Gremmie. That's when I found out just why the donor Gremimie had notbeen completed in the first place. The Lakewood bellhousing might have fitan AMX or a Machine or a Jeep, but not a Gremlin or Hornet without cuttingthe trans tunnel. So be careful if you do decide to use the GM transmission.               'The Mix'