Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: 904 & 727s

From: "Eddie Stakes" <eddiestakes@xxxx>
Date: 2004/01/26 Mon AM 12:15:50 EST
To: <BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: 904 & 727s

One thing I want to mention here, while both the 727 and 904 are really nice trannies, and for the most part, indestructable, my personal choice is the 904 over the 727. It has a great low end, and some items like shift kits are 1/2 the price of 727 items. Either way you won't go wrong, my 72 AMX here had a original 727 behind the 360 and I put a shift kit in it, darned thing would chirp tires at 70mph. And not a easy thing to do with 15" Machine rims on it. On the other hand my 68 Rebel convertible 'Machine' has a 904 behind that LAPD interceptor, over 127,000 miles on it now, again, I simply like the great low end power of the 904. Good luck whatever your decision.
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston aMX
www.planethoustonamx.com

Or hell y'all wussies can go 4 speed like me >:)'grin'LOL
Bart