Re: rear discs aren't used mainly because...

Re: rear discs aren't used mainly because...

 it's VERY hard to design a mechanical emergency
brake system to go with them. They obviously DO exist,
or you wouldn't see cars with quad disc brakes, but
the rear parts are WAY more expensive, so I've heard.

Jerry in snowy Virginia