Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Disc Brake Question

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Disc Brake Question

In a message dated 1/22/2004 7:38:11 PM Central Standard Time, twa1950@xxxx writes:

As for as changing from drumsto disc. I would think it would all depend on what you are doing with yourcar.

I would have to go along with Terry......it depends on your driving habits.I have owned cars with drum brakes and some with disc. I've never had any problems with brake failure on any of them.

Right now, I have drum brakes at all four corners of my Gremlin. Although Iplan to put a lot of miles on the car, it will not be a
day-to-day driver. I'll hit the local cruises/car shows and generally, justshow it off.

I can always upgrade to disc brakes, but for now, the drums suit me just fine.

Rick