Re: New cars to the group

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Mark" <KNSREP@xxxx> wrote:
> I am totally behind you Bart. This group is great for the Gremlin,
> Hornet, Spirit, Concord. They are all very similar and that makes
> this group interrelated (not sure if that is a word). I have learned
> a lot from Doc. You might be an " old " man but you have great
> wisdom we can all learn from. I am just a young lad yet (only 44 and
> 1/2 years young) My kids keep telling me to grow up. Not a chance. I
> have the rest of my life to be old. I will enjoy being young as long
> as God allows me the strenght. I do not care how long it takes me to
> get the gremlin done it will be my pride and joy now and when it is
> finished. (If it ever gets finished.) I have had fun in the process
> and have many great momories up to this point with the car. I think
> each and every one of us can probably say the same thing. So you go
> BART keep up the good work. Thanks Mark

Thanks for the kind words Mark. I try to help when I can. Of course I don't know everything but driveing my yellow Hornet for 30 years next month gives me a good insite on what goes wrong with these types of cars and how to fix them. It sure helped me when I bought the new Hornet as I recognised a few problems right off by the noise's it made. The big thing I had to do was put in a new heater core and control valve. It was an easy job since I did the yellow car 3-4 years ago.
"Doc"