New cars to the group

I am totally behind you Bart. This group is great for the Gremlin,
Hornet, Spirit, Concord. They are all very similar and that makes
this group interrelated (not sure if that is a word). I have learned
a lot from Doc. You might be an " old " man but you have great
wisdom we can all learn from. I am just a young lad yet (only 44 and
1/2 years young) My kids keep telling me to grow up. Not a chance. I
have the rest of my life to be old. I will enjoy being young as long
as God allows me the strenght. I do not care how long it takes me to
get the gremlin done it will be my pride and joy now and when it is
finished. (If it ever gets finished.) I have had fun in the process
and have many great momories up to this point with the car. I think
each and every one of us can probably say the same thing. So you go
BART keep up the good work. Thanks Mark