Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Fender Well - OH WELL!

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Fender Well - OH WELL!

I said a good set of tools meaning wrenches etc. sorry
if I was unclear. I tend to be that way sometimes. But
yes that is true. Grinders its different.. well, all I
can say is I learn something everyday, and this was
todays lesson.

--- Davis Martin <martin-davis@xxxx> wrote:

> I have been using that Cheap grinder for 3 years now
> grinding cement joints in brick walls. Not once have
> I had a problem. Cost me 12.99 .......the so called
> good ones are 99.99 ...........Not all tools are
> like that though. There are some throw away tools
> like the sockets, wrenches, screwdrivers........nice
> to have cheap tools you don't care about ruining.
> But you gotta have the quality tools when it counts.
> Davis
> "David G." <servermaster13@xxxx> wrote:
> I dunno. I myself would spring for a GOOD set of
> tools, not some asain throw aways. Especially a
> grinder. Last thing you need is for the cheap piece
> of
> crap to fly apart and someone get hurt. Agree to
> disagree I supose. But for an extra $10 to know its
> not made out of recycled plastic bottles or
> something
> I think it is worth it.
>
> =====
> D.G. 713