Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Fender Well - OH WELL!

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Fender Well - OH WELL!

I have been using that Cheap grinder for 3 years now grinding cement joints in brick walls. Not once have I had a problem. Cost me 12.99 .......the so called good ones are 99.99 ...........Not all tools are like that though. There are some throw away tools like the sockets, wrenches, screwdrivers........nice to have cheap tools you don't care about ruining. But you gotta have the quality tools when it counts.
 Davis
"David G." <servermaster13@xxxx> wrote:
I dunno. I myself would spring for a GOOD set of
tools, not some asain throw aways. Especially a
grinder. Last thing you need is for the cheap piece of
crap to fly apart and someone get hurt. Agree to
disagree I supose. But for an extra $10 to know its
not made out of recycled plastic bottles or something
I think it is worth it.

=====
D.G. 713