Re: [BaadAssGremlins] New cars to the group

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] New cars to the group

Plumpy72@xxxx wrote:

Rick,

 You are the Man when it comes to keeping the amc spirit alive in all of us. you have helped us all out at one time or another. THANK YOU

 Davis

I think we ALL share the same pride and joy. Be careful though, that "I don't care" mood could cause the project to drag out. Just don't get bored and loose interest. I can't speak for others, but I will always provide moral support and donate anything I can to help.

We don't need to explain why we own Gremlins.............we already know. For those that don't understand......no explanation will do.

Since joining this group, I am more determined to finish mine......or at least finish it enough to enjoy on the road and maybe show off at the local cruise nights.  : )

Rick