Re: [BaadAssGremlins] New cars to the group

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] New cars to the group

In a message dated 1/19/2004 4:07:09 PM Central Standard Time, KNSREP@xxxx writes:

I do not care how long it takes me to
get the gremlin done it will be my pride and joy now and when it is
finished. (If it ever gets finished.) I have had fun in the process
and have many great momories up to this point with the car. I think
each and every one of us can probably say the same thing. So you go
BART keep up the good work.  Thanks  Mark

I think we ALL share the same pride and joy. Be careful though, that "I don't care" mood could cause the project to drag out. Just don't get bored andloose interest. I can't speak for others, but I will always provide moral support and donate anything I can to help.

We don't need to explain why we own Gremlins.............we already know. For those that don't understand......no explanation will do.

Since joining this group, I am more determined to finish mine......or at least finish it enough to enjoy on the road and maybe show off at the local cruise nights.  : )

Rick