Re: [BaadAssGremlins] New (old) guy

From: "justjeff53" <justjeff53@xxxx>
Date: 2004/01/17 Sat PM 01:23:57 EST
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] New (old) guy

Welcome aboard Jeff feel free to post pics of your car or email them to me at badass73gremlin@xxxx and i'll be happy to post them for you
regards
Bart Mangrum
Owner/Moderator'BaadAssGremlins'
73 Gremlin 360/T10
Houdy folks.. I have a 1983 Concord DL. Been driving AMC's since
1971. I had a 68 Rebel SST convertible but I had to sell it back in
88 <sigh>. The Concord is in storage. I won't be doing much with it
till spring. Kinda planning on keeping it stock but would love to get
rid of that crappy plastic valve cover someday. Got my eye on a 1973
Hornet if I can find a place to store it. Trying to find a place with
a garage by this spring. I do well repairing and maintaining these
cars but could use a little advice once in awhile. Nice to find
people who love these cars as much as I do.   all my Best.

Jeff  Perrysville, Ohio