New (old) guy

Houdy folks.. I have a 1983 Concord DL. Been driving AMC's since
1971. I had a 68 Rebel SST convertible but I had to sell it back in
88 <sigh>. The Concord is in storage. I won't be doing much with it
till spring. Kinda planning on keeping it stock but would love to get
rid of that crappy plastic valve cover someday. Got my eye on a 1973
Hornet if I can find a place to store it. Trying to find a place with
a garage by this spring. I do well repairing and maintaining these
cars but could use a little advice once in awhile. Nice to find
people who love these cars as much as I do. all my Best.

Jeff Perrysville, Ohio