Trendsetter/Sidewinder Illustrated Instructions

Trendsetter/Sidewinder Illustrated Instructions

Here is the file in case anyone here needs a original illustrated
instruction sheet for Trendsetter/Sidewinders, feel free to print them, I
think I got the size right to print to 8X11 sheet of paper, good luck,

http://www.planethoustonamx.com/parts%20&%20Literature/trendsetter.htm

Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
www.planethoustonamx.com
volume of email is currently well, it's there