Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Found: 1974 Gremlin X - read for parts

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Found: 1974 Gremlin X - read for parts

Definitly good advice Doc!

 Davis

I some areas of the country it is against the law to have an old unregistered car on your property so you have to be careful. I'd put a cover on the one you have home now to avoid the neighbors from complaining or envoking any local crusher laws in your area just to be on the safe side. What we concider a diamond in the rough the goverment and our neighbors concider an eyesore. When I parted out a Concord sedan in my mothers back yard driveway a few years ago I kept it covered the 2 weeks until it was stripped.
"Doc"