Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Found: 1974 Gremlin X - read for parts

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Found: 1974 Gremlin X - read for parts

Like my car almost, chrome rack(wow that would be a
sight, huh?? *giggle*), and spoiler. only in
blue/blue. - and I didn't mean literally drag it back
to your house, I meant use a trailer and a truck to
get it back there. -Dave

--- lumina333 <lumina3@xxxx> wrote:
> You are funny, Dave. But I don't want to drag (and I
> mean LITERALLY
> drag) it to my house - would be way too much of an
> eye sore. But, I
> do plan a memorial service for it tomorrow and it
> will be donating
> its 'organs' so that another may live.....it
> probably was a pretty
> ride in its day...yellow with tan/cream seats...cute
> chrome rack and
> spoiler.
> --- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "David G."
> <servermaster13@xxxx> wrote:
> > Anything good. Maybe drag it to your place for
> parts
> > and whatever you know you won't already need,
> steering
> > wheel for example, sell off. Poor car. Just think
> what
> > it was like when it was new.. how it was driven,
> > parked, admired... sad. :( Like the 'hopes and
> dreams'
> > speech thing from the movie "8 heads in a duffle
> bag" -Dave

=====
D.G. 713