Re: Found: 1974 Gremlin X - read for parts

Re: Found: 1974 Gremlin X - read for parts

You are funny, Dave. But I don't want to drag (and I mean LITERALLY
drag) it to my house - would be way too much of an eye sore. But, I
do plan a memorial service for it tomorrow and it will be donating
its 'organs' so that another may live.....it probably was a pretty
ride in its day...yellow with tan/cream seats...cute chrome rack and
spoiler.
--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "David G."