Re: Doc your pics are up :)

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, <badass73gremlin@xxxx> wrote:

> From: "lumina333" <lumina3@xxxx>
> Date: 2004/01/13 Tue AM 09:21:38 EST
> To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Doc your pics are up :)
>
> The extior of his Hornet aint nothin compared to the interior,Doc feel free to send pics of your Hornets int. i'm sure it will totally blow away the members on here :)
> Bart

Thanks for the cudo's on my interior work Bart. I met Bart a few years ago on the AMX Files and bought a bunch of models from him over the years. I sent him some pic's of the interior I built for my yellow Hornet. It still only needs the bucket seat's re-upholster'd and the Hurst shifter my son bought me installed along with the new front carpet. I built my own sub frame conectors out of 2"X2" square tubeing and bought an 8 point roll cage from S&W Race Cars in Pa. I re-designed the cage and made it a 12 point cage hooked into the subframe conecors and the rest of the body. The rest of the interior is full of trick things I thought of and built myself. I'll see if I can find some pic's and post them, or take some new ones along with the new Hornet.
"Doc"