Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Jav rear end

From: "Mark" <KNSREP@xxxx>
Date: 2004/01/13 Tue AM 09:28:36 EST
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Jav rear end

cool you have the same type rear i have in my gremlin it was out of a AMX a 69 and i wans't saying your gremlin woulda looked like a piece of junk with the 71-4 Jav rear i'm just saying it woulda had what is called a stink bug stance meaning way too wide a rear tire thats all :)
Bart
Bart the rear end must be out of the early model because it is the
same width as the one in my gremlin now. So it won't look like a
piece of junk. Thanks for the heads up .  Mark