Re: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] PROGRESS!

Haha yeah.. up here my Dad an I have pulled some dune
buggies(my dads old ones matter of fact) outta the 3
ft of mud in about 94 degrees 95%-100% humidity(its
always high humidity up here, i hate it) while it was
pouring rain due to sudden unpredicted sun showers..
only we did it with a 6.2 liter turbo diesel chevy K5
full-size blazer. :) - but you cant say it wasnt worth
it though right Bart?

=====
D.G. 713