Re: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] PROGRESS!

From: Plumpy72@xxxx
Date: 2004/01/13 Tue AM 05:53:56 EST
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] PROGRESS!

In a message dated 1/12/2004 6:17:39 PM Central Standard Time,
lumina3@xxxx writes:

> Hey! I got my 'baby' home today!

It took some work, but it felt good to get it home didn't it.

Rick

Sheeeit y'all be thankfull you didn't do what i did several times over,fishing my gremlin outta a swamp that was suppost to be a storage area with a clapped out 2.8 liter S10 truck with a rigged up trailer that was almost gonna split into all this down in Tropical 100% humidity $%#^%$&^ 96 degree South Fl.weather and by myself too :)
Bart