Re: Doc your pics are up :)

Doc wrote:
Thanks and no problem Bart. For those who can't read what the shirt say's,
it say's "Santa Say's Gingle This". My daughters "X" boy friend gave me the
shirt for a birthday persent many years ago. The place that made him the
shirt would not put an arrow on the shirt pointing to what you could Gingle.
In fact I met Eddie Stakes and Paige at the 2000 AMO Nat's in Ct. wearing
that shirt. Remember Santa drives a yellow flamed AMC and an orange one
sometimes too. And if no one got anything for Christmas this year it's
because Santa spent all his mney on his new Hornet!!! "Ho Ho Ho Gingle This"
"Doc"

Doc it was a real pleasure meeting you in 2002 at the AMO Nats in Berlin. I
recently found a photo you had sent us after that meet and we had a good
laugh as it has the shirt that say "ho ho ho jingle this!" on it, not sure
it is the same shirt but was sure worth a great laugh and a nice memory
right before Christmas! Take care, and how are you going to land that Hornet
on good children's rooftops for Christmas.....
Eddie Stakes' Planet Houston AMX www.planethoustonamx.com

Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to: