Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: A warm photo

I love any AMC, I don't care how you customize it.
Even if it isn't to my tastes, such as the Ricer Pacer
or something of the like, but the fact that they chose
an AMC over something else is nice, because even if
they chopped it up, it wasn't crushed. I still prefer
AMC powered vehicles, but if you don't go with an AMC
engine in it, as long as it looks good I'd like it.
Much like the SBC Gremlin on here. I guess because the
owner was not careless by putting in a bowtie like
some people are. It was chosen for a reason. - In
short, if you make an AMC non-AMC powered, do it with
care. Don't drop in a SBC because you could get it for
$50 cheaper than a correct AMC coded engine for your
car. Stuff like that to me is careless and I don't
like careless people with AMCs. That leads to cars in
barns kinda stuff. -Dave

--- Eddie Stakes <eddiestakes@xxxx>

http://www.planethoustonamx.com/parts%20&%20Literature/alteredamcs.htm

> I respect anyone who wishes to keep a car 'stock' or
> wishes to 'upgrade' it
> or even spend the time and money to 'concourse' it;
> but also like to see
> 'customs' and 'non stocks' and 'altered' and believe
> they all have a place
> out there! I know Bart disagrees and probably would
> ump 350 chevy AMCs into
> the bayou behind my house with all those Borg Warner
> M11 M12 trannies,
> Bendix four piston calipers, vacuum wiper motrs and
> other things I hate, but
> the turtles love sunning themselves on them.
>
> PS: it is 62 degrees outside and I am running around
> in shorts outside with
> Noah and the dog, green grass..... :~))>
> Eddie Stakes
> www.planethoustonamx.com

=====
D.G. 713