Re: Painting interior

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "lumina333" <lumina3@xxxx> wrote:
> BETTER PRICES BY FAR!! Thanks, Doc, I will go there from now on!
>
> Here's the site www.eastwoodcompany.com
> > "Doc"

I thought the prices on the other site were kind of high. I bought some from Eastwood about 3 months ago to change the color of my visors I repaired. I just looked through the Sat. pile of mail and saw a new Eastwood catalog. I been buying from them for about 6-7 years now. They have quality products. I only had to return one item that was defective and there was no problem. One thing I used of theirs that I would not recomend is their gas tank sealant kit. I ended up buying a new tank. One thing I hated about the 74 Hornet was the 16 gallon gas tank. I replaced it with a later new 20 gallon one that was almost a bolt in once I got the 20 gallon straps and made longer "J" strap mounting bolts and got a new fuel gauge sender from Kennedy American.
"Doc"