Parts Restoration Gadget's

Finding it impossible to hold the center dash panel to finish prime it yesterday I decided to make a jig to hold the panel out of some 3/4 wood ballister, some 1" wooden lattis and a piece of 3/8 wooden dowel. What a contraption, but it works. I screws into the 2 screw holes above the ash tray that hold the small piece of chrome trim on and is braced behind above the radio. You sure have to be inventive sometimes. It also dosen't hurt that I build furneature and have the wood on hand to make these jig's.
"Doc"