Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Fw: Gremlin Torque Links

From: "amc74hornet" <amc74hornet@xxxx>
Date: 2004/01/09 Fri AM 04:49:43 EST
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Fw: Gremlin Torque Links

Doc only the 3 speed manual was available'factory'anyway but Randall AMC outta Mesa AZ. put T10s behind 401s in their Gremlins >:)
Bart
--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Eddie Stakes" <eddiestakes@xxxx> wrote:
> Folks below need some help, pleae feel free to comment, might want to email
> them directly since they can't log on?
> Eddie Stakes'
> Planet Houston AMX
> www.planethoustonamx.com

I didn't know Gremlin's had factory torque links. What was the biggest engine available from the factory in a Gremlin? I have only seen 304's. Did they come with a 3 or 4 speed trannys behind the V8?. I don't think there is a need for torque link's with this setup.
"Doc"