Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Seat Belt Suggestion

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Seat Belt Suggestion

I am the one who cut the seat belt. I do remember doing it to my 77 Gremlin back in 80. I am sure glad I didn't do it to the one I have now.  Back thenI thought I would use it if it didn't have the stupid shoulder belt. I didn't.  Now I won't go out of my driveway without putting one on.
Terry
My son got his Chevy going again so he is not interest in the Concord anymore. I took one more look at it and thought if he is not interested it is more of a job than I want to take on. If the engine was in good shape I wouldhave went ahead and got it but my son called around and the garages wanted$ 500.00 for a head job. That would mean I would have to do it myself. I figure I would be better off spending the money and time on my Gremlin. I don't know maybe I am crazy but I still think there is a decent Gremlin, Hornet, Concord, or even a Pacer out there someplace for a $1,000. I am no big hurry really don't need it anyway.