AMCs in salvage

The fellow below has found some cars in salvage some of ya'll might be
interested in, for more info if you wish them to pull anything, please
contact them below.
=================================
J. Johnson
imfatdad@xxxx
Thanks to all who have replied to this inquiry post and off post... The
yard
itself is in N Central Arkansas. From memory (I will go back and survey
again
with ref numbers for proper ID this week I hope):

6 or 7 Gremlins: at least 3 early (before "cushion" bumper)
2 pacers
5 or 6 classics: 2 63 4dr, 1 63 2dr, 65 or 6 wagon, 65+ 4 dr
1 66 american
1 ambass
2 matadors
couple of concords