Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Roof Panel

Like I said I know where there is a 74 Gremlin in a junk yard about 1.5 hrs from me that I can get what you need from. The guy is dirt cheap too. Just let me know what section to cut out and I can get it for you.
 Davis

Justin Angelli <turbogremlin74@xxxx> wrote:
not to be a nag, but i'm still looking for a roof panel for my turbo
gremmy.  I was also wondering if you guys had heard anything form
josh, because it said that he was going to cut out a chounk of roof
for me.