Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Should I save it. (priorities)

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Should I save it. (priorities)

Yeah well, Eddie, I'm not the perfect little kid
ethier. For the most part I was good.. but I raised
hell with my uncle Dale, I spray painted the side of
one of his cars, I screwed with alot of his stuff and
what not, and when I was 12, was kicked out of middle
school for I think it was 2nd degree breech of peace
and 2nd degree threatening. Go figure. I didn't do
anything, but it must have been meant to be. I don't
know what to believe religeously, so I'm not going to
mention anything about that at this point. But it
happend. To this day, about 4 years later, I haven't
spoken to any, except one, of the people I knew back
then as "friends" and I think it was for the better.
I've done more growing up I think since that day than
I could have done throughout my teenage years. But at
least the judge told me I had the best parents shes
ever seen in her courtroom. They both had to work the
day I was due in court, and all the days I had to go
in for probation and what not. But they BOTH showed up
for all of them, well, except the probations, usually
my mom took me, but both of them showed up for the
rest of it, and both of them work 8am-6pm or more and
are both remarried. Very responsible parents so the
judge said. So again, I'm not perfect, I have my flaws
and I've made my mistakes(at least thats what the
legal system says). Hopefully alot will be done to the
cars come this spring. Also, I'm a little upset about
this too, but not as much as you might think: my
father is yet again going with my stepmother to
****ing Staten Island to visit "family" (not by blood
or marriage to my knowledge, but I really don't give a
damn about my stepmonster or her 'family') and he
won't be around to help me a little more with my PC
project. This is probably the 5th week or more IN A
ROW he has gone with her elsewhere. Me and my father
used to go racing R/C cars on the weekends, or work on
projects, but she steals him away now as much as she
can, every chance she gets, and he doesn't want her to
get pissed off because it only gets worse from there
and it is easier to just make her happy.. even though
he doesn't want to go. But thats not really the
problem. Its more that he has to try and help me when
he gets home from work every night, inbetween cooking
dinner and doing that shit. I really would like her to
just go places on her own a little more often. I might
sound like a normal kid saying all this, but you have
no idea how much of a bitch she is. I've tryed for 5-6
years to make peace, she won't have it. I've taken
more people than I can remembers' suggestions, and
nothing. I'll just stay home and hope I don't blow
myself up this weekend.

=====
D.G. 713