Re: [BaadAssGremlins] What Saddam Planned to do with the $750K

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] What Saddam Planned to do with the $750K

LOL... I'm really tired of that picture. My history
"teacher" (he hasn't taught me a damn thing yet, just
assigns a book and writes grades down) has that on his
desktop @ school. For some reason he is proud to
display it. Bah. I'm really sick of school. If there
is something I don't know, and want to learn, I'll
learn it, for now, what I want to learn and what is
"being taught" are two different things. I have no
choice but to suck it up, but still, I just don't give
a crap about Napoleon III or anything like that. I get
enough of those history lessons from my history buff
brother. That is why I dislike the school system. I'd
rather learn the stuff I need to know most and the
stuff I want to learn. It just doesn't work that way
when you are on of maybe 10 or 15 kids amoung the
thousands in the public school system who WANT to
learn. Everyone else wants to sit around watching "The
Slow and the Ridiculous" and listen to rap music, and
the rap music isn't helping them any. - Fed up in CT.

=====
D.G. 713