Kicked in the Wallet Again Yesterday

The carb went bad in my 77 Malibu winter beater yesterday, luckily I was able to get it home and took the new Hornet to finish running my errands. Last night I was out bid on eBay on a new carb I wanted for the new Hornet. Maybe that was a good thing because the money I was going to use for the Hornet's carb I will have to use for the Malibu to get it running. The Hornet's carb is just ok, but a new one would have been nice. I guess I had to get kicked one more time before the year is over. It has been a horrible year for me with one thing after another. The 2 bright spot's were going to the Ct. AMO Show and getting the new Hornet.
"Doc"