re: Models (was The Rambler Mentality)

Doc, how about writing up a nice small article with your knowledge with
different paints, curing, drying and so forth, making a few copies, and
along with some photos, send it to AMO, AMCRC and NAMDRA and AIM. I
guarantee you they would print it! Your expertise sounds unrivaled when it
comes to model building, and this information you can share with the
national mags, of which are always looking for articles, would benefit a
whole new generation of AMC fans, especially the younger folks now coming
into the hobby. Model building has really taken off! For those of you in
AMO, their current issue about the aMC Nationals in Michigan this past
summer has a whole page dedicated to AMC model building! With photos! If you
would like to consider this, let me know, and if you need help, whether
writing, editing, photos, let me know that too, as I have been writing
articles since the 80s for a whole variety of publications. E/mail me
directly at eddiestakes@xxxx if interested, won't hold your
feet to the fire, but again, your knowledge and expertise would help AMC
model fans old (like us!) and young alike! Happy New Year,
Eddie Stakes' Planet Houston aMX
www.planethoustonamx.com