re; The Rambler Mentality

Doc, I cook tacos on the intake manifolds of my AMC V8s. Even have smoked a
fish wrapped in foil and butter before. Tasted great. The tacos I usually
wrap in foil individually and well, drive to wherever I am going. Great to
pull off at a rest stop and flip the hood and eat. Just make sure no gas
leaks or exhaust leaks as it can kill the taste of the food, carne just
don't taste the same if smoked by Exxon. Eddie Stakes' Planet Houston aMX
www.planethoustonamx.com

> Doc wrote about 'cooking' :~))>
> Just finished the last part of the glueing and sanding on the 3 spoke
steering wheel spacer and primed it. A lot of advanced model builders use an
old food dehydrator to cure glue, primer & paint rapidly. I got one and the
spacer is now cooking over night, tomorrow it will get a finish sanding and
a cote of black paint and will cook for another 3 days, Hopefully saturday I
will install the spacer, wheel and all.